Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason.
Items Ordered Online
- You must notify us in writing of your wish to cancel your order within 14 days, starting the day after delivery.
- Please use the cancellation form attached to your final email and receipt following dispatch of product.
- You then have the choice of returning the goods via your own means and at your own cost or by requesting that we collect them.
- If you request we collect your unwanted product(s) we will refund the purchase price of the appliance less the cost to our delivery team to collect the item(s). This will be charged at £49.99 per item. If you chose to exchange the item, we will charge a re-delivery alternative of £24.99 to cover costs.
- Unwanted or wrongly ordered appliances over 60cm in width i.e, range cookers and American refrigeration will incur the direct cost of collecting from you of £99.99. Exchange of any appliance over 60cm in width will incur the same charges of £99.99 per item.
- If you request a collection from our delivery team, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicle(s) is next in your area at our convenience.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred whilst you arrange the return to our premises via your own means or via courier.
- You will be refunded within 14 days of cancellation, by means of your original payment method, but only after we have had the opportunity to inspect the product(s). We will only refund your original credit card/debit card to the cardholder and not a third party or alternative card.
- Full refunds will be provided within 14 days of the cancellation date, for items which are returned to us in their original condition. This means:-
- The returned goods must be unused and 'as new' with their original box and packaging including all manuals (please do not write on or otherwise mark manuals) and/or supplied accessories.
- We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances as outlined below:-
- The goods received back are 'as new' but incomplete; i.e, missing components and/or accessories.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 working days of the cancellation date. After we receive the product(s) and have had the opportunity to fully inspect them in order to ensure that the condition of the product(s) is in line with terms, you will receive your refund within the time frame of 14 days of your cancellation.
- If you receive your refund before we have the chance to inspect you may be liable to pay us an appropriate fee if we find the product(s) returned to be unsatisfactory in condition.
We do not accept unwanted returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:-
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than 'as new'.
- The goods have been installed and/or used.
- Installation of a damaged item is deemed as acceptance of product and refunds cannot then be given.
Items Purchased In Store
- We do not offer refunds for wrongly ordered or unwanted goods purchased in store.
- Cancellation of any order undelivered or at point of delivery will incur an administration fee of £24.99 for Large appliances over £100.00 and £9.99 for all other appliances with a value under £100.00.
- Requests to return or collect unwanted/wrongly ordered items up to 30 days from delivery date will incur a 30% deduction from original purchase price. The item(s) must be in new condition, unused, not installed and complete with original packaging attached.
- We do not refund delivery charges if delivery has been completed or our vehicle has already dispatched the item(s).
Faulty or Damaged Items
- You have the right to receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase, for a product that is deemed as faulty. We have the right to ascertain the fault with the product and may need to have the claim verified by an engineer from the manufacturer before we can agree to the fault.
- If you chose not to unpack your products and intend to store your products in the packaging, you must inform us of any damage to items within 48 hours after acceptance of delivery. We will ask to see photographic evidence of the damage.
- Please do not plug-in or use a damaged product as this is deemed as acceptance.