Terms and Conditions
Appliance Shop Terms and Conditions
- All prices are shown in pound sterling (£ GBP) and include VAT but exclude any delivery or services.
- Prices are guaranteed however we reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order, except in the instance where an error has occurred with the price or product information shown on the website, at which time you will be notified of the issue and the transaction will be cancelled prior to the item(s) being dispatched.
In the event that an error is discovered with the price of any goods you have ordered:
- We will inform you as soon as we can and complete a refund via the original tender type.
- If you cancel your order and have already paid for the goods we will give you a full refund.
- In the event that we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
Should a price subsequently change after your order is placed we are unable to adjust your order to the new price.
- Payment can be made by most major credit cards (except American Express and Diners Club cards). We also accept any debit card, and on web orders we offer secure payment via Sage Pay.
- Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created, this applies to special order, none stock items.
- We will email an order confirmation to you on completion of the transaction. if you have provided us with a valid email address.
- You will receive invoice and receipt of goods via email confirmation.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- If an order is received for a discontinued product we will automatically provide you with the up-to-date equivalent, providing it is available and the same price as the discontinued model. If this is not the case we will contact you to offer you the opportunity to change your order if you wish.
Please be aware that during the current Covid-19 crisis, we have updated our delivery rules to ensure the safety of our delivery team and customers. These rules now form part of our terms and conditions for the foreseeable future. Please ensure that you read the delivery rules to ensure we maintain safe delivery processes.
- We deliver to Lancashire (LA1 - LA7, BB, BL, CH, CW, FY, L, M, OL, PR, SK, WA and WN postcodes) and selected areas within Yorkshire (BD, HD, HG, HX, LS, S1-S10 and WF postcodes) from Monday to Friday and to selected areas within Cumbria (LA8 - LA24 postcodes) on Wednesday between the hours of 7am - 7pm using our own delivery teams. For smaller items we may offer a mainland UK courier delivery option using Parcelforce.
- Delivery is free for orders of any value, however, we charge for additional services and premium delivery requests which are made available to you at the checkout process.
- On arrival at your delivery address a signature will be required.
- We strongly recommend that you ask our delivery drivers to unpack the product(s) in your presence.
- Once happy with the products, you will be expected to sign as checked.
- If you chose not to unpack your products and intend to store your products in the packaging, you must inform us of any damage to items within 48 hours of your acceptance of delivery. We will ask to see photographic evidence of the damage before an exchange or collection can be made.
- We will not be able to accept claims for cosmetic damage after 48 hours in your possession.
- Delivery dates are estimated at all times and may be delayed without prior notice (e.g. due to stock availability, manufacturing issues, or delivery vehicle breakdowns), which is why we strongly advise all customers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant goods, as no claims will be accepted by Appliance Direct Morecambe Ltd for costs incurred. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods.
- Under the current covid 19 stock restrictions we are asking all stock orders to be delivered no more than 7 days after they arrive in our warehouse. Holding fees may apply for stock orders not acceted for delivery within this timeframe. Alternativley we may decide to cancel your order.
- IMPORTANT LARGE ITEM DELIVERY TERMS: We strongly recomend your opt for our 2 man premium delivery service when ordering Refrigeration items which are over 60cm in width to ensure the item is delivered into a ground floor room of your choice safely and without any damage being caused to the product. If you chose to opt for 1 man delivery on this class of product, our 1 man service will only deliver to your doorstep. Our delivery driver will ask that the product is fully unpacked to check there is no damage and take video footage as proof before his departure. You will be responsible for any damage caused to the product after our departure. We will not accept claims for damage you have cuased whilst you have attempted to deliver the item into your property under your own supervision. If you refuse to allow our driver to unpack the item and/or take video footage of the item, you agree that any damage to the appliance after our departure is will be your responsibility and not that of Appliance direct (morecambe) ltd.
- The evening before your scheduled delivery date, our systems will send out an automated e-mail to inform you of your approximate two hour delivery time slot.
- Please be aware that we endeavour to deliver to all properties within the approximate time frames. On occasion, we may not be able to reach property within the approximate time frame specified. This can be due to traffic conditions and unavoidable delays at previous delivery addresses. If our delivery drivers are running over the scheduled time given for delivery, you will receive a phone call to advise you of an approximate time of arrival that day. We recommend you do not cancel your delivery or re-arrange your delivery for an alternative day as re-delivery charges will apply. It is advisable to arrange for someone to take delivery at your address on your behalf.
- We reserve the right to deliver the order on the same day as arranged in the instance of a delay and cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances which may cause our delivery drivers to be delayed.
- Cancellation of your order or your decision to be absent from the property will result in re-delivery charges.
- Whilst you are able to choose your own delivery day, we advise you are available or make provisions for an adult who is 18 years or over to be available between the hours of 7am-7pm on that chosen day to accept the goods upon arrival of our delivery vehicle.
- Acceptance of your order takes place when the goods are loaded onto one of our vehicles for delivery to you. If you find you cannot keep to the delivery date you must notify us before 5pm the day before your scheduled delivery.
- By selecting the appropriate level of delivery for your property you agree that you will remove any obstacles before our delivery driver(s) arrive at your property.
- We will not deliver over walls, fences, trees, bushes, ponds, streams or any other obstacle that require our drivers to lift above waist height.
- We will not be permitted to dismantle access routes i.e, remove doors, door hinges and door handles to gain access into your property or a room of your choice. Our drivers will not be permitted to wait with you whilst a delivery is in process, to allow you to carry out such alterations. Any such alterations must be carried out before our arrival to your property. If you refuse a delivery on this basis, you will incur a re-delivery charge for an alternative delivery to be scheduled once you have made the appropriate alterations to allow clear access.
- Access pathways must be on even ground and not soil, gravel, aggregate surface.
- Building site delivery will be at site entrance.
- We will not lift appliances over any furniture, surface or kitchen worktop inside your property. For health and safety reasons, these appliances should not be lifted above waist height.
- In the event that you are in breach of any of our delivery guidelines, our driver(s) will need to provide photographic evidence of obstacles, hazards, stairs, steps. This will involve taking pictures with their mobile device before leaving your property.
- Under no circumstances can customers assist in the handling and lifting of the items being delivered into their property due to company policy.
Failed Delivery Charges:
A failed delivery charge of £49.99 shall be applied in the event that a delivery fails due to – but not limited to – any of the following reasons:
- You cancel the order after the point at which the goods have been loaded for delivery at our warehouse.
- You provide insufficient/incorrect contact details or an incorrect delivery address thereby resulting in our inability to contact you or otherwise make a successful delivery.
- You refuse delivery upon arrival of our delivery vehicle at your property.
- There is no-one at the delivery address to accept delivery. You must ensure that you can be available all day on your confirmed day of delivery or someone on your behalf can accept delivery to your address. If we are unable to deliver. Our driver will not wait at your property for any length of time if you are delayed for any reason in arriving back to your property.
- There are parking restrictions or other access problems (e.g. stairs or narrow doorways) which you failed to notify us about. By booking your own delivery date at the checkout you are agreeing that there are no such access or parking restrictions which we should be aware of prior.
This charge includes the cost of redelivery of your item. Should you wish to cancel your order entirely after we have attempted to deliver to you we will deduct this charge from your refund.
Important: Customers cannot under any circumstances assist the driver with delivery or handling of any items. Re-delivery charges will apply if access isn't possible and delivery cannot be completed on the first attempt. It is your responsibility to protect any floor coverings to prevent damage while the product(s) are being transported inside your property. Once the delivery has been accepted at the delivery address you have a duty of care for the goods. In the event that you, or a third party, transport the goods from the delivery address to another location we cannot be held responsible for any damages caused to the product(s).
Please be aware that our driver will ask to see photographic identification for security purposes. If you do not have photographic identification available at the time of delivery, or if you have authorised somebody to accept the delivery on your behalf, our driver will need access into your property. This must be the main building/flat/business unit and not a hallway, porch, garage, shed or any other outbuilding. If you are unable to provide photographic identification or access into the property our delivery driver cannot carry out the delivery.
1 Man Delivery – Appliances 60cm Wide
- Our 1 Man delivery will not be able to deliver standard appliances (60cm and under in width) in to your property if you have more than 3 steps leading up to or inside of your property on any one level. Please ensure the access outside and inside of your property is flat.
- If you select our 1 Man delivery service we will only deliver to ground floor properties unless a lift is available.
- Our delivery driver will happy to wheel your product into an unobstructed room of your choice. It is your responsibility to protect any floor coverings to prevent damage while the product(s) are being transported inside your property.
- Our driver will trolley the product safely as far into your ground floor as far as he is physically possible but will not be able to carry up or down stairs inside your property. If stairs are present, our driver will leave the product for you to move in to your property in your own time.
1 Man Delivery – Appliances Over 60cm Wide
- We strongly recommend the 2 Man delivery service at checkout when ordering appliances (60cm in width or above) as our 1 Man service for these items only includes delivery to your doorstep.
- If delivery to your doorstep isn't possible due to steps or obstructions then the delivery will only be possible to a kerbside.
- Large appliances can be delivered using our 1 Man delivery service if driveways and pathways are flat and completely unobstructed and free from steps leading up to your property. 1 Man delivery for these items will be a doorstep drop as we are unable to deliver appliances 60cm and above into your property using just 1 delivery driver. We can deliver a product(s) into a sheltered garage if accessible on the same terms. You can then move the item into your property in your own time. Alternatively, if you have flat ground access into your property through a French double door or patio, the delivery may be possible.
2 Man Delivery – Appliances 60cm Wide
- Our 2 Man delivery team will deliver your new appliance safely into a ground floor room of your choice. At our drivers’ discretion, we will deliver up one flight of stairs consisting of no more than 13 steps if the drivers consider it safe to do so. It is your responsibility to protect any floor coverings to prevent damage while the product(s) are being transported inside your property.
- Please ensure the access outside and inside of your property is flat and free of obstacles.
- Our delivery drivers will deliver appliances over 60cm wide up or down a maximum run of 3 steps on any one level. Please ensure the access outside and inside of your property is flat and free of any obstructions. It is your responsibility to protect any floor coverings to prevent damage while the product(s) are being transported inside your property.
- We cannot deliver to upper or lower floors unless there is a lift which we have permission to use.
- This service is available on freestanding washing machines and dishwashers.
- We can only install and connect to existing suitable services i.e, electric, water.
- We do not extend pipework, gas lines or electrical cable.
- We will not hardwire freestanding washing machines or dishwashers.
- Freestanding appliances must be disconnected before our arrival
- Our delivery driver/fitter reserves the right to refuse to install your new appliance if in any way their safety is compromised or the condition of your existing connections, pipework and electrics are not in a suitable and safe condition to connect.
- If a fitting service cannot be carried out due to circumstances at your property we will only refund half of the the fitting fee. This is as the time has been allocated to your delivery schedule for this service.
- If you refuse the item you have ordered due to our driver/fitter not being able to fit your item. We will charge you a re-delivery/failed delivery charge. This will be deducted from any refunds due.
Before our arrival to your property, you should ensure that:-
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space. Dimensions are available on our website prior to purchase.
- The old appliance is removed from the space/housing.
- There is easy access to the existing services required. (1.5 metres max from appliance.)
- Your stop valves are in working order. (This applies to laundry products.)
What we do not do:-
- Make any alterations to existing services i.e, plumbing/gas alteration work and electrical alteration work.
- Cut holes into side cabinets to feed through services required.
- We do not install hobs if you have granite, slate, marble, stone or stainless steel work tops.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Fix or connect to existing services of poor quality on our arrival.
- Connect the appliance if your electrical supply does not meet safety guidelines or if your existing services compromise our fitters' safety.
- Fit your appliance if it is more than 1.5 metres away from all gas, electrical and water services required.
- We cannot remove appliances and furniture to enable access to the space you require your appliance to be situated.
- All obstructions must be removed before our arrival to your property.
NB: In the instance where you suspect a delivery driver may have caused unneccessary damage to your property, this must be reported before our employees vacate your premises. Any claim for damage to customer property not reported immediately will be rejected.
Collection of Old Appliance for Recycling:
- If you have arranged and requested our recycling service, please ensure you have emptied the contents of the appliance and positioned outside of your property for our driver(s) to collect.
- Integrated and built in appliances must be completely removed from all cabinets and any door furniture detached before our arrival.
- All requests for recycling must be made and paid at the time of purchase. Our drivers and fitters are forbidden to accept payment in cash or assist in this service if you otherwise decide upon our arrival.
- If you do not have your appliance ready for collection on our arrival to your property, we will not be able to take away and re-cycle. You will only be refunded half of the collection costs due to time and space being allocated on the delivery vehicle for that day.
- We reserve the right to refuse collection of appliances not ready for collection according to terms and conditions.
Please note the costs we charge for the collection of recycling are to cover the transportation and storage of WEEE products whilst in our possession.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason.
Items Ordered Online
- You must notify us in writing of your wish to cancel your order within 14 days, starting the day after delivery.
- Please use the cancellation form attached to your final email and receipt following dispatch of product.
- You then have the choice of returning the goods via your own means and at your own cost or by requesting that we collect them.
- If you request we collect your unwanted product(s) we will refund the purchase price of the appliance less the cost to our delivery team to collect the item(s). This will be charged at £49.99 per item. Exchanges of appliances will be charged at £49.99.
- Unwanted or wrongly ordered appliances over 60cm in width i.e, range cookers and American refrigeration will incur the direct cost of collecting from you of £99.99. Exchange of any appliance over 60cm in width will incur the same charges of £99.99 per item.
- Requests to collect unwanted or wrongly ordered items purchased on line after 14 days and before the 30 days will be subject to a 30% deduction from original purchase price. The items must be in new condition, unused, not installed and with original packaging attached.
- If you request a collection from our delivery team, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicle(s) is next in your area at our convenience.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred whilst you arrange the return to our premises via your own means or via courier.
- You will be refunded within 14 days of cancellation, by means of your original payment method, but only after we have had the opportunity to inspect the product(s). We will only refund your original credit card/debit card to the cardholder and not a third party or alternative card.
- Full refunds will be provided within 14 days of the cancellation date, for items which are returned to us in their original condition. This means:-
- The returned goods must be unused and 'as new' with their original box and packaging including all manuals (please do not write on or otherwise mark manuals) and/or supplied accessories.
- We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances as outlined below:-
- The goods received back are 'as new' but incomplete; i.e, missing components and/or accessories.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 working days of the cancellation date. After we receive the product(s) and have had the opportunity to fully inspect them in order to ensure that the condition of the product(s) is in line with terms, you will receive your refund within the time frame of 14 days of your cancellation.
- If you receive your refund before we have the chance to inspect you may be liable to pay us an appropriate fee if we find the product(s) returned to be unsatisfactory in condition.
We do not accept unwanted returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:-
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than 'as new'.
- The goods have been installed and/or used.
- Installation of a damaged item is deemed as acceptance of product and refunds cannot then be given.
Items Purchased In Store
- We do not offer refunds for wrongly ordered or unwanted goods purchased in store.
- Cancellation of any order undelivered or at point of delivery will incur an administration fee of £24.99 for Large appliances over £100.00 and £9.99 for all other appliances with a value under £100.00.
- Requests to collect unwanted/wrongly ordered items up to 30 days from Delivery date which have been wrongly ordered will incur a charge of 30% of the purchase price of the item. The items must be in new condition, not used or installed and complete with original packaging attached.
- We do not refund delivery charges if delivery has been completed or our vehicle has already dispatched the item(s)..
Faulty or Damaged Items
- You have the right to receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase, for a product that is deemed as faulty. We have the right to ascertain the fault with the product and may need to have the claim verified by an engineer from the manufacturer before we can agree to the fault.
- If you chose not to unpack your products and intend to store your products in the packaging, you must inform us of any damage to items within 48 hours after acceptance of delivery. We will ask to see photographic evidence of the damage.
- Please do not plug-in or use a damaged product as this is deemed as acceptance.
Click and Collect Returns
- In the unfortunate event that a product you have collected from our store is damaged after unpacking, you are responsible for returning the item to our premises. We do not collect damaged click and collect products from customer properties.
- We do not accept any claims for travelling expenses incured.
- All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material (i.e, manufacturer's documentation). However, we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any errors.
- We will endeavour to take all possible reasonable care to keep all details of your order and payment secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
- We will use the information you provide to us as follows:
- To supply the products to you;
- To process your payment for the products; and if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable data protection laws in the UK from time to time when processing any personal data which you provide.
Manufacturer's Guarantees and Extended Warranties:
All items carry a minimum 12 months parts and labour guarantee issued by the manufacturer which is subject to provisions:
- The appliance is for domestic use only. Items sold by Appliance Direct Morecambe are designed for use solely for domestic purposes and for use on domestic premises. They are not designed for trade use or use on commercial premises.
- The item must be used solely in accordance with the instruction book.
- Your guarantee does not cover misuse, accident, or the item being modified or repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer's service engineers.
- Any offer of extended warranty by a manufacturer must be claimed by consumer within the timeframes stated by the manufacturer. Information will be available through manufacturer websites or registration forms provided by the manufacturer included in your instructions packs supplied with the product. Failure to register additional offers may result in the loss of promotional extended cover. Registrations are to be made via customer redemption only and Appliance Direct cannot accept responsibility for your failure to comply with manufacturer stipulation on the timeframes applicable.
Promotions and Added Benefits:
- Any offer of additional benefit offered as added value by a manufacturer must be claimed by consumer within the timeframes stated by the manufacturer. Information on how to claim additional benefit for individual products is supplied on our website with links to manufacturer websites or registration forms provided by the manufacturer included in your instructions packs supplied with the product. Failure by consumer to register additional offers may result in the loss of promotional extra added benefits and rewards being rejected by the manufacturer. Registration must made by customer redemption only and Appliance Direct cannot accept responsibility for your failure to comply with manufacturer stipulation on the timeframes applicable for claim forms and registrations due to late redemption.
- Please note: manufacturer promotions and offers of FREE products/gifts on selected appliances will not be added to your order by default. You must request your free gift at the time of ordering on our website by selecting the option available or by informing a member of our sales team via telephone. We do not accept late claims for promotional items/gifts once your original purchase has been delivered. We will not post or courier late claims.
Competitions and Prize Draws:
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Appliance Direct (Morecambe) Ltd (‘Appliance Shop’ / ‘we’/ ‘us’) of 135 Heysham Road, Morecambe, Lancashire LA3 1DE.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw opens at 9am on the first day of the month and closes at 5pm on the last day of the month. Late entries will not be accepted.
8. To enter the prize draw you must leave a review of Appliance Direct (Morecambe) Ltd on eKomi.
9. Appliance Direct will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
10. The prize will be as follows: £50.00 cash
11. Appliance Direct’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winners will be drawn at random.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Appliance Direct regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Winners will be notified at the start of the month via e-mail.
17. Appliance Direct will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, Appliance Direct reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
18. The winner will have 14 days from the date they were notified of winning to claim the prize by attending the Appliance Direct (Morecambe) showroom at 135 Heysham Road, Morecambe, Lancashire LA3 1DE. Prizes will only be released following proof of identification.
19. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
20. If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, Appliance Direct reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Appliance Direct for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
22. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
Limitation of Liability
24. Appliance Direct does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Appliance Direct does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
25. Appliance Direct reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Model Cancellation Form:
Date of Issue: _______________
If you wish to cancel your order please fill in the form below and send via post or copy to us via email.
Appliance Direct Morecambe Ltd
135 Heysham Road
01524 400 703
I/We [customer name] hereby give notice that I/We [customer name] cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods [insert model number(s) here)
Ordered on [Date Here] / received on [Date Received Here].
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s)
Your Statutory Rights:
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute or claim arising in connection with these terms or the contract between us shall be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
Summary of Charges:
Failed delivery/re-delivery charge: £49.99 per item.
Request to collect unwanted or wrongly ordered items for refund: We will charge 30% of the purchase price of the item.
Failed installation/connection: Half of installation fee.
Failed pre-arranged collection of appliance for recycling: Half of collection fee.
Customer Complaints Procedure
Appliance Shop is committed to providing the very best service and products to our customers. Sometimes things don’t always go the way we plan and this might mean you want to raise a complaint with ourselves in order that we can put things right. Our Complaints Procedure outlines our policy and procedures for handling written and verbal complaints. We aim to resolve your complaints as soon as possible using the following process:
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured process for handling complaints.
- To give our customers access to the complaints handling process, including customers with disabilities and special needs.
- To keep in touch with customers about the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- To regularly review our complaints to help us continually improve our service.
Handling your Complaint:
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or email within 2 business days.
- We will keep in contact with you to update you on the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and our expected timeframe for resolution.
- We aim to resolve any complaints as soon as possible, and ideally within 15 calendar days.
- We will always advise you of the outcome of your complaint, and where requested, we will advise you in writing.
Sometimes things go wrong, and if you have an issue with any part of our service, we recommend you get in touch with our team who, in most cases, can resolve things there and then.
If you prefer to put your complaint in writing we will respond to your letter and confirm the details in writing if you request us to.
You can contact us in the following ways:
Phone our advisors on:
Email us at:
Write to us at:
Customer Service Manager
135 Heysham Road
Complaints that we receive are overseen by our Customer Service team. Once we receive your complaint, if we can’t resolve it immediately, we may need to do further investigation. We will always aim to get back to you within 2 working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) to advise you how we can resolve the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response you can ask for your complaint to be escalated to our Customer Service Manager who will be able to make the final decision, usually within a further 5 working days.
If you still disagree with our decision, we will send you a ‘deadlock’ letter which will explain our decision and the further steps you can consider.
Company reg: 04546333
VAT reg: 783832300